Non ti va di leggere? Prova ad ascoltare l'articolo in modalitá audio 🎧
Puoi leggerlo con calma, sul tuo dispositivo, in PDF.
Una bella lista dei 100 migliori siti che trattano di user-centered, web design, accessibilità, web standard e interfacce web. Eccovi i primi 10:
The Top 10
These blogs are the best of the best when it comes to user-centered discussions.
- Signal vs. Noise: Written by 37signals, the makers of simple, elegant tools like Ta-da List and Basecamp, this blog discusses up-to-the-minute information on design, experience, simplicity, and more.
- 456 Berea Street: Visit this very popular blog for insight into the world of web standards, accessibility, and usability.
- ./with Imagination: As a leader in user interface engineering, Dustin Diaz has a lot of knowledge to offer in this arena.
- Functioning Form: Luke Wroblewski’s Functioning Form offers extensive information on user interface design.
- This is Broken: This is Broken features a round-up and commentary on user experiences, good and bad.
- Adaptive Path: Adaptive Path strives to create experiences that “improve people’s lives,” and they love to share what they’ve learned with others.
- Boxes and Arrows: The subject matter focuses on interaction design and other closely related topics, but this blog sets an example because it’s a peer-written journal composed of mainly user-generated content.
- A List Apart: A List Apart’s insightful articles cover important issues in design and development with an emphasis on web standards.
- UX Matters: This web magazine delivers top-notch content about strategies for improving user experience.
- UX Magazine: For this magazine, “user experience is everything.” Check it out for a round-up of all that’s important to enhancing user experience.