Una bella lista dei 100 migliori siti che trattano di user-centered, web design, accessibilitĂ , web standard e interfacce web. Eccovi i primi 10:
The Top 10
These blogs are the best of the best when it comes to user-centered discussions.
- Signal vs. Noise: Written by 37signals, the makers of simple, elegant tools like Ta-da List and Basecamp, this blog discusses up-to-the-minute information on design, experience, simplicity, and more.
- 456 Berea Street: Visit this very popular blog for insight into the world of web standards, accessibility, and usability.
- ./with Imagination: As a leader in user interface engineering, Dustin Diaz has a lot of knowledge to offer in this arena.
- Functioning Form: Luke Wroblewskiâ€™s Functioning Form offers extensive information on user interface design.
- This is Broken: This is Broken features a round-up and commentary on user experiences, good and bad.
- Adaptive Path: Adaptive Path strives to create experiences that â€śimprove peopleâ€™s lives,â€ť and they love to share what theyâ€™ve learned with others.
- Boxes and Arrows: The subject matter focuses on interaction design and other closely related topics, but this blog sets an example because itâ€™s a peer-written journal composed of mainly user-generated content.
- A List Apart: A List Apartâ€™s insightful articles cover important issues in design and development with an emphasis on web standards.
- UX Matters: This web magazine delivers top-notch content about strategies for improving user experience.
- UX Magazine: For this magazine, â€śuser experience is everything.â€ť Check it out for a round-up of all thatâ€™s important to enhancing user experience.